June 03, 2007

dreams

dreams..
they say a lot... and then they don't say a thing...

I often wake up disturbed after seemingly peaceful nights to dreams that are still running in my head...

Like the one i saw last night... penguins... hundreds of penguins.... and they flew..
YES... they were all over in the sky as I sat with my friends and opened a bottle of champagne....

I'v never thought of a penguin the whole day.. and NO i did not have champagne...
any clue what that means?
I was with my frnds and family in the dream ... and we all were celebrating for some reason unknown...

the dream suddenly starts to slip away from the mind... lemme go to bed quick and come up with another one of the strange ones for me to unravel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pragnya !!
so u too blog :) lovely :)