May 02, 2007

Me

So here I am...
writing on my favourite webpage after ages...
and this time its original too...
a lot has happened since the time i wrote here last time...
a year has passed from the three i am investing into doing my MBA... and what a revelation this past year has been... wonderful... all the masala of a hindi movie..
a hindi movie that only I get to see... not anyone else..
I have been wanting to write here for a long time now.. not for anyone to read, but for my own... i need to pour out the hotch potch that goes on in my head on and off... and this seems to be the best place to be able to do so.. :)
One should always get time to write when they feel to do so.. i hav tried carrying a pen and paper but i never get time to get to sit and write.. some thing or the other happens.
Like right now... my frnd is calling.. have to end here...
will write soon
Promise, myself :)

No comments: