July 14, 2006

Made In India


Rashtrapati Bhavan, in the evening...
It happened on one of those days, I fell in Love...
In love with the most beautiful sights in the whole world.
Looking at the Presidential palace and lawns I felt a sudden surge of patriotism, you know the ones that you feel when you are a part of the parade at the India Gate lawns and the Indian Air Force planes flypast overhead...I do not know why... but that is one moment I feel as Indian as I can ever be.
A few things we take for granted are so much a part of our being that we forget to remember them. All a country needs is one reminder... which might just not be positive at all times, to reming then people of being one...of belonging to the Country... to each other.
I recommend to all, a walk down the India Gate lawns...from Rashtrapati Bhavan towards India Gate. Drive if you want to, but a walk does the trick...

(P.S. Wish hard for it to rain.)

Vande Mataram

2 comments:

Bhanu said...

hail Lyutten(hope i spell it right)..the rest of delhi is all in shambles!!!

अभिषेक पाण्डेय said...

Made in India.....I liked this post..now, its good, really good...work to make it a mission, a strong desire; not just a sudden surge.. i wish...neways, i visited ur space after a long time to see something else{u know wat..;}..lage raho :)

bye bye!!! JAI HIND!