December 23, 2005

Christmas!!!

Have long been associated with a feeling that a jolly old man... with a long white beard... goes on distributing gifts on Christmas Eve...
But the point is...He has never come home.... never left me a gift...
He loved coming to school, maybe coz there were loads of kids there... and everyone knows that he adores kids....

Jolly old Saint Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way!
Don't you tell a single soul
What I'm going to say;
Christmas Eve is coming soon;
Now, you dear old man,
Whisper what you'll bring to me;
Tell me if you can.
When the clock is striking twelve,
When I'm fast asleep,
Down the chimney broad and black,
With your pack you'll creep;
All the stockings you will find Hanging in a row;
Mine will be the shortest one,
You'll be sure to know.
Long time have not seen the old man...
hoping that he comes this year... coz the holiday spirit has got me good this time!!!
Dear Santa... im still the child I used to be... come down the chimney, cookies waiting for you,
stockings hung, tree bedecked...
Santa love u so....
Pragnya
Merry Christmas to all!!!
And to all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: